Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mommy and Whitey Time




So Shane had to do some more work at the Tattoo shop that he has been painting, so I asked my parents if they wouldn't mind watching Max, so that I could spend a little time with just me and Wyatt.  I took him to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  It was really fun and I think he enjoyed it.  I really want to start doing more stuff with each of them individually.  I know that Max doesn't really understand it yet or anything, but I know how much Wyatt loves not having to share my attention with his brother.  I hope we can start a tradition were like one day a month, Shane takes one of them and I take the other and we can give them one-on-one time, and then switch or something, so they get time with both of us seperately

No comments:

Post a Comment