Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chick, Chick, Chick....CHICKENS!!

So we went out to my brother's house out in Battleground, WA to say Happy Birthday to one of my many nephews, Preston, who just turned two, and to see my brother's new house.  It was a really nice place, and I have to admit, even tho I am a total city girl, I wouldn't mind having all that space and all that peace and quiet.  They were pretty much out in the middle of nowhere and there weren't any houses around them.  There house is super huge and I can't even imagine having all that space outside for my boys (eventually) to run around in.  
Wyatt had a total blast with his older cousins and jumped right in with Terrel and Dylan and was playing in the woods with them and running around outside.  They pulled me out to the chicken coop to show me Wyatt holding his first chicken and it was hilarious watching all of them chase the chickens around.  Dylan was, by far, the best at grabbing them and somehow making them fall asleep in his arms.  It was really cute.  But it wasn't long before Wyatt was all over chasing them around, catching them, and then throwing them up in the air to try to make them flap their little wings.  I somehow got talked into holding one myself (not as scary as I thought it would be), but I was mainly just standing back and trying to capture these moments on film.



(I stole this picture off of my sister-in-laws blog, since I never seem to have any pictures of me, weird how that works since I'm the one always taking the pictures.)







No comments:

Post a Comment