Thursday, October 1, 2009

Five Months!!

Dear Max,
Five months?!?!?  I cannot believe, and I'm trying hard not to think about it.  Please stop growing.  Your getting way too big, and I already miss my little tiny baby.  Don't get me wrong, I love watching you change and turn into a little guy with a personality and a smile that melts my heart, I just wish that you could stay little for a little while longer.  
I couldn't be happier with how much you are changing into a happy little guy.  You are so curious and you love to just explore everything.  Your rolling over all the time now.  I put you down in one place and you end up about three feet away.  You love to play with toys, actually let me rephrase, you love to put toys in your mouth.  And you love it when your brother tries to entertain you.
I started feeding you some oatmeal a little last week, and so far you haven't liked it too much.  In fact, you haven't really liked anything I have tried to feed you so far, but I'm not too worried yet.  Your only five months old, so I will keep trying.
Your smile and your cooing little laugh absolutely make me melt.  It's the cutest thing ever to watch you light up and start laughing at things that you think are just hilarious.  Lately, you think its pretty funny when Wyatt laughs at something, and you seem to think that you need to join in.  It has gotten pretty loud at dinnertimes when the two of you sit next to each other, Wyatt in his chair, and you in your highchair, and you two go back and forth just cracking up for no apparent reason.  It's so cute, that I can't help from laughing myself.


I've cherished every moment that I get with you, just watching you take everything in around you, and already getting so smart.  I love you so much, Guppy!!
Love, Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment