Sunday, September 20, 2009

My amazing pictures of our weekend trip to Seattle to see James Taylor




Can't you tell how much my family loves taking/being in pictures?
We all drove down to the James Taylor Concert in Puyallup, WA on Saturday.  We got there around 5 and the concert didn't start until 7:30, so we decided to walk around the fair first and get something to eat.  After a couple of not very good corndogs, and the worst elephant ear I've ever tasted, we ended up getting to the ampitheater just as the concert was starting.  The concert was a blast, and me, my sister, and my dad got a little out of control and started dancing to James Taylor.  I'm sure the people around us thought we were either really crazy or really drunk, but we were having fun.  
After the concert, we were going to go get something to eat, but after waiting for a half an hour for our shuttle to take us back to the hotel, and driving around Puyallup trying to find a restaurant that was still open, we ended up going to Denny's that was right next to our hotel.  The next morning, Carly and I drove to Tacoma to do a little shopping and then we headed back to Gresham.   It was a really fun weekend, but I think the best part of it was being able to get a full nights sleep, which I haven't had in almost five months now.   I did miss my boys, but Shane did just fine with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment