Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Tastes

September 23rd, 2009, Max Parker Mckenzie received his first bite of baby food (oatmeal).  He wasn't all too thrilled with it in the beginning, but after he got that hang of it, it seemed like he was starting to like it and he actually ate quite a few bites.  Now when I tried to offer it to him the next day, that was a different story and he was having nothing to do with it.  I have kept offering it to him every day since then and he still acts like I'm trying to somehow poison him with this nasty tasting substance that I keep trying to shove in his mouth.  
Oh well.  What can you do.  I will keep persisting and hopefully he will grow to like it, either that or I will have to try rice cereal which his pediatrician told me will make him more constipated and he doesn't need anymore help in that department.  
But here are some pics of my little string bean of his first experience with food.







No comments:

Post a Comment