Thursday, November 5, 2009

dreams really do come true.

It's a miracle. I thought this day would never come.  Max slept from 9:30 pm until 6 am!!!! I think he would have slept longer, except our current situation is a two bedroom condo, with no extra room to put Max in.  He has been sleeping in our bedroom since he was born in his bassinet, which he has currently outgrown.  So for now, until we can get him to sleep through the night, he is sleeping downstairs in a pack 'n' play in our living room.  And Shane gets up for work at 6 and eats breakfast and makes a lunch in the morning, so he woke him up.  I'm fine with him waking up at 6am, atleast until we get him sleeping through the night regularly so we can move him into his own crib in Wyatt's room.  Then I hope he will sleep until Wyatt wakes up, which is usually between 7:30 and 8am.  But for now I am very satisfied with the fact that I finally got my six month old to sleep longer than 3 hours at a time.
Thank you MAX!!! My body thanks you, my mind thanks you, and my sleep deprived self thanks you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment