Tuesday, February 16, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010.
This was the day I found out I'm finally going to have another female in the family amongst all of this testosterone. Don't get me wrong, I love my little boys, but there is just something about having a little girl and dressing her up in little dresses and bows that I just can't do with my little guys. Something about having a daughter to go shopping with and get pedicures with and take to ballet class and all of that other stuff that goes along with having a daughter that I didn't want to miss out on. I wouldn't have chose my order of kids any other way. The boys are close in age and I know they will be best friends when they get older, plus my daughter will have two older brothers to take care of her and look out for her.
Anyways, my ultrasound was something I had been looking forward to for weeks upon weeks. I was completely beyond anxious that morning, and then beyond excited when the ultrasound technician finally announced (at the very end of the scan, by the way) that I was having a girl. The past couple of weeks I have been buying girl stuff like crazy and I am so excited to be done with this pregnancy and to finally meet my daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations- on the girl news and also your the WINNER of the Happy Magpie mat tee on my Blog Natural Mama Reviews.
    (your e-mail is not on your profile, and you didn't leave it in your comments). Anyway please get back to me soon to claim your tee
    naturalmamareviews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete